Terms and Conditions
Contracts & Agreements
Fixed priced contracts are provided by A.D Tanner constructions for all building works. The contracts are supplied by the Housing Institute of Australia (HIA). All clients are provided with a hard copy duplicate of the contract prior to commencement of building works.
Any contract variations that occur will be confirmed with a variation document prior to any of this work commencing. This document is completed by both the client and the builder to ensure that all works and costs are made aware to the client.
Upon a written contract being entered into together with any variation documents, the following payment terms apply:
- Initial deposit to be paid prior to building commencement.
- Invoices for works to be submitted as per payment schedule.
- Payment to be made within 7 working days of each invoice.
- Method of payment is by direct deposit and/or cheque.
- Final invoice payable on completion of all works and prior to handover.